Thursday, March 8, 2007

Questions about Digital Web Media

1. I am gaining a better understanding and knowledge for how things work when building a website so that when I look at sites on the web now, I disect how they are created so that I know how to get the same look but make it my own.

2. I am interested in learning more about how to change tables once they are in dreamweaver without going back into fireworks and changing a slice. I want to know how to change button rollovers when they are already into dreamweaver.

3. The greatest challenge for me is making my design solid. As a class we kind of rushed past the design process and hopped right into creating a website. I would have liked to have planned things out more precisely so nothing was a question.

4. My success has been creating a website that I am aesthetically happy with now that completely functions.

No comments: